Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Chillaxxxx...

Ah. Two days off mid-week. Loving it.  I actually get to go to the gym when it's not full of kids or posing twats and I don't have to wait around for someone to get off their phone and vacate a machine. Score!

I've booked the remainder of my leave up until March now... so I think I have just one full week between now and my trip to Japan.  I can't wait.  Whilst I'm apprehensive about the flights... or more the airports, I'm actually so excited about travelling and seeing my niece again who I haven't seen since she was 6 months old.  :)

Tomorrow I'm hoping to go shopping with one of my best buds so I might pick up some new pumps for Japan.  It will keep my mind off the impending SHITENESS of Valentines Day with all it's tatty pink and red hearts of SHITE.

Gizmo is still not eating.  I'm on my last bit of Vet instructions before I have to take her back and probably spend all my savings on more tests to get her better.  She still looks bright eyed, but she also still hasn't eaten and it's now getting on for four weeks.  I've even started BEGGING her to eat something but she is simply not interested... at all. Pleeeeease get better Gizmo!



No comments: