Sunday, July 10, 2005

eek

:-( Glad we didn't go to Eddies last night because of this. I have a feeling there could be a few of these scares in the next few weeks.

I need to go out... god I haven't been out since coming home from Uni. My New Rocks haven't been worn for weeks, poor things are sitting there dreaming of stomping around a dance floor to Nine Inch Nails. I can't afford it though. I need to pay for a decent hair cut before Thursday and I'm stupidly over-drawn.

So today I am launching the "Save The New Rocks Trust Fund- Helping Abandoned New Rocks to Mosh Again (est. a few moments ago) ". Cheques made payable to Slinks. It's for the sake of the boots dammit.

5 comments:

Ramzi said...

LOL!

I was gonna donate to UNICEF, but this is so much more fun. Check's in the mail...

Ramzi said...

Oh & by the way, your link points right to Microsoft.com!

I think you have an http// in there somewhere, check it...

Slink said...

thanks for the pointer Ramzi... I'm on the case. x

Lulu said...

hey hun! guess who's soooooooooo happy to be back online?! I'll catch up with ALL of your blog when I get a chance, and of course latest news coming soon... later! ^_^

Slink said...

RU-ISU's back!!!! :D wooohooo!