Friday, November 11, 2005

Finally...

... music! I've been looking for aages for a new cd, a new album, something I can really sink into ... and after seeing an advert on TV I did a bit of investigating and found: Joze Gonzalez. I totally love this album. It's acoustic and pretty, chilled and loungy (is that a word?) - just right for the wintery weather. I'd be a happy bunny if I could only write simple little songs like this; really makes me want to get the guitar out again.

At some point today I'll stop listening to Veneer and go buy an onion for cooking my spaghetti bolognese tonight... maybe in a bit anyway...

2 comments:

Paul said...

The JCB song is what you need.
http://www.jcbsong.co.uk/jcbvideo.asp

That'd brighten up most of my days!

Anonymous said...

Heard Joze on Triple J radio while travelling round oz, along the great ocean road, he's ace and has covered an old kylie song, full marks! rightpalava