Thursday, November 03, 2005

Reject.

So I had my first official Illustration rejection yesterday and another one today. It's kinda wierd to know that actual businessy type people have been looking at my work, but still it's a sign of progress in a rejection sort of a way. We've had it drummed into us to expect nothing from any self promotion we do, so I'm not disapointed about this- it's a given. Obviously I'd prefer someone to offer me £10'000 for an advertising campaign... but still.

Unfortunatly the part time job hunt is going just as well as the career one is and am beginning to realise that temping may be my only option now. Fingers crossed.

1 comment:

Paul said...

Keep on keeping on Slink - these things take time. At least folk are taking the time to reply, wether the answers be good or bad.
You obviously have all the ingredients - talent, ambition and dedication. It's the folk out there that poo-poo other peoples work who don't.

Onwards and upwards.