Monday, June 03, 2013

Behold ... Franko.


So a few blogs ago I confessed to spending an extortionate amount of money on a special opaque wax for my beautiful matt black Fiat 500, Franko.  I used the wax about a week or so ago and have to say it worked a treat, but for £54 you'd bloody expect it to! The picture on the left is him post-wax and I think you will agree he looks awesome.  I need to get some tyre blackener on his tyres though because they've gone a bit grey. 

Very occasionally, and I mean VERY occasionally, I regret getting a matt black car purely for the paint vulnerability and also for the inconvenience of not being able to run him through a car wash or even pay for a handwash (as their cloths will be full of nasty polish and unsafe wax).  However, 99.9% of the time I love that he's different.  I love the looks and comments he gets on a regular basis.   His matt finish makes him rare, his blue stripes make him unique - he's provocative. Just like me. :-) I love him.

2 comments:

ktpland said...

Carlton might have just turned gay! That's one sexy car! Wow! X

Slink said...

PaHAHA! Your comment nearly made squash come out my nose eroo laughing! Hehe! He is a little beauty! :-) x