Thursday, July 04, 2013

With Teeth.

I'm back.

Normal Slink service is resumed.

The last few weeks haven't been the best I suppose, but I'm back... with bite.

I've just completed my first full week back at work and I'm glad to say that my few weeks off have ensured some colleagues actually appreciate what I do there! I've been given a small project to complete also, which means I get some training and another computer system under my belt also.

Before I got poorly I was feeling worn out, worn down and not at all myself.  I know why, and I've dealt with it.  My sleeping patterns aren't right still, but are getting better which signals to me that I'm in a better place than I was.

A message to anyone considering trying to mess me about: I will always always suss you out and watch you make a total fucking idiot of yourself long before I let on that I know you're a complete, total, utter asshole before removing your pathetic existence out my life. 

The sun is shining and giving me energy, making me feel stronger and "lighter". 

Next week I'm going to get back to the gym after being under doctors orders not to go, so I'll be back to doing some free weights.  I might even buy myself a set for home to keep it up. 

I have some new summery maxi dresses and am planning on wearing one this weekend on mini road trip with the bestie this weekend.  My aim for the weekend is to take some photographs. 
I am looking into some potential breaks away, looking for a lovely dress for a wedding later in the year, ready to book up my tattoo appointment when I have time... AND I still have three tubs of Ice Cream.  I dunno, things just feel good right now.  :-)  I even FINALLY updated my blog profile picture as the one on there was from 2006, just after graduating from Uni! I thought it was high time for a new photo.

Oh... AND I have BIG news ... so big it's off the awesome scale. 

2 comments:

Markuuus said...

Big news eh? spill.....

ktpland said...

Love the photo & excited to hear the big news! :-) x