Sunday, March 20, 2005

Back in Brum

I have bruises. Three on one leg, two on another and a monster of one on my grazed arm. No ribena stains though... both carpet and sofa survived un-purple-ized, as did my nose. Though I could taste it for a fair few hours afterwards.

So after that day from hell, I made up with Niall. He finally gave me a hug and we were all fine and dandy again. My report was re-jiggled so it looked the same size as everyone elses and sucessfully bound and handed in on time. My doctor told me on friday that my constant headaches and nasty migraines are most likely due to being a great big stresshead and that I should relax over easter. So, following doctors orders like the good girl I am, on friday night I got picked up to come back home to brum.

It's nice to be home, though without my computer I'm getting bored quicker than usual. So bored that I actually did loads of work today. I cut loads of wood... well I say cut but it was more... supervising. I actually stood around while Niall used a loud and menacing jigsaw. But yeah I now have a proper carpeted base for my latest model called 'The Board Room', carrying on the insect theme.

It's also now four days til my birthday. I'm driving back up to Uni house on saturday, meeting some buddies then off to celebrate in Notty. First stop- Pit and the Pendulum of course for a few pitchers of sloth, then on to Rock City. Should be fun, as long as people turn up.

The rest of the holidays will be interspersed (that a word??) with work, trips to "edwards no. 8", getting birthday pressies, and being broke.

No comments: