Thursday, March 17, 2005

*%?(!& $£*@?< *&!£$?@~**

Today has been utter crap. So crap in fact that I require bullet points.
  • Firstly my report's due in tomorrow but I've noticed mine is half the size of everyone elses so I'm panicking to death about this and toying with the possibility of messing with page margins, printing it out again, getting it bound ... all done before tomorrow morning
  • I don't think many people will want/can afford to come out for my birthday next saturday
  • I had to pay another £30 to our degree fund today, that means a)I've spent about £100 in a mere few days, b) I can't afford to buy any more materials for my projects and c) I'm screwed for paying my rent in a weeks time
  • The Evil One, known as Rachel in my class, seems to be furthering her career already by getting interviews for various agencies etc. This sucks. Her work sucks.
  • Niall got annoyed at me because I was rightly pissed off when I got back from Uni. All I wanted was a hug. All I got was a fight.
  • To top it off, when carrying my dinner out the kitchen I managed to trip over, grazing my arm and spilling the contents of my plate AND a glass of ribena all over the carpet and sofa. Thanks to Dave for helping me clean this up, as I was way to busy trying not to cry and blow the ribena out of my nose. This isn't the first time I've had ribena in my eyes and up my nose.

Roll on tomorrow.

4 comments:

elChrizzo said...

So that really sounds like a bad day... Money is always a problem but I'm sure we will laugh about it when we are 40 and have REAL problems... Then again, current problems are always the worst. I have about 6 weeks left to find someone who will live in my room and pay my rent while I am in the USA for 6 months, since there's no way that I can afford double rent..

What's with you and your I'm-just-a-silly-little-illustrator-complex?
You like what you're doing, you're good at it, so it will probably work out fine. The world's pretty messy, but it's not THAT fucked-up..

Cheer-up and enjoy your birthday this weekend!

ktpland said...

yo!

i liked the quote from staus quo there! rock on! :-P hehe. also loved the website especially the heiki pants! ;-) teehee.

im sure everyonell come to your bday and if they dont then kick their arses! but not mine cos i have quite a good excuse with living in india ok?!

miss ya!

mwah
xxxxxxxxxx

Paul said...

Dudette,

That sounds like one humdinger of a day. If I still wore a hat, I would take it off for you not nuking an area the size of Pitsburgh in anger; Ribena is one stubborn stain. Does it stain noses?

Anyhoo, you've probably heard enough of the "it will all be ok" thing, so I'll take a different route>>

Get up there and throw it at the feckers with everything you've got, and then a bit more!!
As we say in Stepney: "Fuggem".

Oh yeah, with this small technical hitch I had, I lost your contact details :S
No rush in sending them again, but I do require that if you and your fella are ever passing through Brum, you should both pop in for a cuppa.

Slink said...

might take you up on that kind offer flakester... :) x