Friday, April 22, 2005

Sneaky

This is a sneaky post as I really should be getting on with some work. Last night was fab at the first 'Subversion' of the term. I even had a nice natter with Dave which I hardly seem to do much anymore. I will have to make more of an effort in future though, because I miss it and it made the night so much happier. They played some cool stuff and I danced like a maniac for many of them so by the end of the night I was absolutely shattered. This was a good thing as I haven't been sleeping properly since I've been back at Uni. I can't even work out why; I've been eating fine, haven't been worrying about anyting in particular... I just seem to wake up every hour then take another forty minutes to get back to sleep. Last night though, I slept like a baby. That's a rubbish saying, as most babies don't sleep well at all though the night.

So today I woke up early in plenty of time for an appointment that I later discover is actually NEXT week. Bummer. SO, like the fresh faced hard working student I am, I climbed back into bed to catch up on more kip. Niall brought me a nice mug of tea to wake me up later on though so I could do some work.

I guess I should then...

3 comments:

Ramzi said...

Yes! Although waking up early for nothing sucks at first, the hours you get to sleep after that are just EXQUISITE!
I'm almost tempted to set my alarm "ON" sunday mornings just for that. Almost.

P.S. In case you didn't catch my reply to your post, I'd be more than happy to Flash up your site if you give me an idea what you want it to look like...

Slink said...

yeah thanks for the kind offer ramzi... I'll have a think about that :) xx

ktpland said...

i love those photos! they are soo cool! ill have to try to set something up when i get back opf my india photos maybe?

take care, hope ur well!

mwah!
ktpxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx