Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Wooohoo!

Anyone walking past my open window last night would have been subject to hearing a string of profanities as I desperatly tried to finish off my 'gherkin' model for this mornings tutorial. I was so scared but I had no need; it went really well. Andy seemed pleased with my progress and liked what I was doing, he also said my photography was improving too, and gave me a few pointers as to what to do next. I was chuffed. He reassured me I should have enough work to display, but the that I'd have to thoroughly plan out my exhibition so as to get the best out of my work.

Also, yesterday after I got back from helping out a friend who was having a hard time, I came back to find two cards, some choccies and a nice big red heart balloon in my room. It was (obviously) from Niall to say thank you for making his birthday so nice. :) It cheered me up so much.

Another plus came when I realised that I haven't been paid for my easter holiday work yet, so I should be getting another 90 squids at the start of next month. Much needed too. Aside from that it's a sunny day and I no longer have to rush my project as Andy's given me an extension on my deadline so that I can concentrate on 'quality'...

:)

1 comment:

:lauren: said...

sounds like a good day for you. :)