Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Numbers.

Just half a day left until I get a WHOPPING ELEVEN days off work. 

I have been having half days all this week, finishing work at ONE pm to try and use up some flexi leave I've built up.  But after tomorrow- I get a whole week and two days off work.  My birthday on Monday which I will spend with my best friend.  Then I have the whole week to enjoy, culminating in a birthday weekend on the 30th March where I'm hoping my bessie mates and work colleagues will join me in celebrating me becoming old. 

Sadly I have to spend part of it looking up insurance quotes- major bad timing having to renew your car insurance round your birthday, however, on the upside my birthday is also PAYDAY! WOOP.

I can NOT believe I'm 30 on Monday.  It feels BIG.  Important.  And right now, I'm ready for it.  :-)

2 comments:

ktpland said...

Really can't wait for next weekend! Wish it would hurry up (not that I want your time off to go quickly though!) Yay! x

Slink said...

Aw yey! It'll be SO awesome to see everyone... though wierd having work colleagues, school AND uni mates all in the same room. :-) xx