Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Some Songs.

One of my favorite times to listen to music is in the dark.  As a passenger in a car, travelling in the dark, it's an ideal space to shut myself away into an imaginary musical closet for a while. I was listening to this on the way home tonight...



It used to remind me of someone, used to mean something... it still does, but now for the right time, right person and for the right reasons.

Cue Bon Iver. Perfect song for my mood.

Skinny Love. Bon Iver.

Come on skinny love just last the year. 
Pour a little salt, we were never here. 
... Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer,

Tell my love to wreck it all,
Cut out all the ropes and let me fall.
... Right in this moment this order's tall.

And now all your love is wasted
And then who the hell was I?
And I'm breaking at the britches
And at the end of all your lines.

No comments: