Sunday, September 08, 2013

No Dollar.

I have spent A LOT of money this weekend.  I've been out drinking on both Friday and Saturday, with a shopping trip sandwiched in the middle. 

I have however, now got a BEAUTIFUL dress for a friends wedding next weekend.  It cost me a lot but the dress is stunning- just hope I can do it justice! I have an Ashton-Friday (flexi day off work) this Friday so I will probably spend some of that teaming up my new dress with a suitable bag and shoes from my stash at home.  I also had to get some pressies for Mum for her birthday next week.

I haven't been to the gym in a week due to mother nature and straining my shoulder on some free-weights at home earlier in the week so I NEED to go to the gym tonight and smash it.  I think two nights out on the trot drinking has taken its toll on my weary body.  I feel pretty tired today so hopefully I'll knacker myself at the gym and sleep well tonight. 

I think I've just lost a commission so I can crack on with the next one I have lined up.  It should be quite a challenge as the pose is an interesting one.  It's of a Police dog handler and his dog, for a friend at work.  Looking forward to the challenge!

Rations until payday this month!



No comments: