Thursday, December 23, 2004

Home

Wooohooo! I'm home. I kinda came home twice because we forgot to pick up the fish tank. Other than that, It's been a pretty uneventful few days. No electric nightie scares, no explosions, no spiders (yet). I've been buying yet more materials, reading stuff for my critical report and working on the man-appliances thingies. The iron's finished, the hoovers in progress. Not doing too badly. I'm so glad to be home. mom just cooked a fab shepards pie. mmmmm. Off to the pub tonight to catch up with some buddies, then tomorrow after doing some more work, it'll be off to the pub again for the usual christmas eve drinks and pressie fest with my mates from home.

I did try and get into another persons car the other day. It was parked not far from mine and looking godamn the same so I was bound to get confused!! Some people are so rude... fancy parking the SAME car near mine! the cheek of it! Needless to say I didn't get arrested or anything.

I'm missing rock night, it's been about two weeks now. I'll have to get myself off to edwards number 8 at some point, give my boots an outing. It'll be a bit nippy in my short skirts though. May require my stripey long socks... hrm.

I think jonjon was upset because I didn't get him a present this year. I got him one last year and I got nothing not even a card so this time I didn't bother due to short funds etc. That's fair enough I think. Cheeky sod trying to make me feel bad. It worked though. But he's still not getting anything. ha ha

Might be my last post 'til after christmas so have a goodun guys. Hopefully I'll have something to say then too.

xx

2 comments:

Ramzi said...

Would just like to note that you would never, ever, see a guy try and unlock the wrong car (insert sexist implication here).

Have a very merry x-mas, be back soon...

Anonymous said...

You got me a present last year? Ummm, I have the worst memory in history! And I am rubbish with Christmas Cards! I have a book full of them that I have had for 3 years and always forget!!
Have a good Christmas me dear.
Pubis xx