Monday, December 20, 2004

winter blues

I'm bored. So so so so bored. I just want to go home now but I've got another day to waste before I get collected and taken home to a warm house, lots of free food, and me mums cooking... mmm. Everyone left a while ago, it was lovely seeing Ktp again and she got me a cool bag all the way from india. Jonjon kept trying to beat me up but he foolishly forgot how beautifully sharp my teeth are. mwah-ha-ha-ha.

My moniter's being slowly eaten by a strange green mist in the corner which is turning everything up there a funny colour and it's doing wierd things to my eyes. My house is cold. My room's looking empty. There's nothing on tv. Dave didn't give me a christmas-goodbye hug (I waited for him to give ME one this time). I have lots of work to do but can't start it because most of the stuff I need is at home. And my tummy hurts.

I feel sad. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least I gave you a hug! I you know I won the fight :-P
Pubis

Ramzi said...

Boy you really know how to feel down don't you?!
Cheer up, you'll be home soon...