Friday, December 03, 2004

Rude Awakening

We were invaded by our letting agent and some random students this morning when no one was out of bed... bloody annoying. It'd be nice if we had a bit of notice before hand rather than just turning up. That's just rude. Jerks. On a plus note I did get two parcels in the post, one of which was my christmas present from Niall; a pretty black corset dress for our graduation ball. :)

So, rock night got off to an interesting start last night when we left the house without dave. There was a bit of a lapse in communication and we got mixed up as to wether or not he was coming with us. I got a phonecall when we were down the road from the poor honeysuckle shouting "you miserable sods". I felt really bad for accidentaly abandoning him, but he made it in the end and joined us when we got there. :) It was a good night, there were a fair few of my mates around and Mark brought along Loz which was really nice. It's great to have them both around. I had a fair old dance last night, I think I may have pulled a muscle in my stomach. I also got asked if I had a love interest from some rather drunk half trendie/half emo hybrids on the dance floor. Must have been my stockings.

I've been working alot this week, I've finished all my models and got them photographed in Notty, though some haven't come out as well as I planned. I may go back next saturday and take some more if I need to. One of my best buddies from home, the Ladybug is coming to stay next thursday so we can go on a shopping trip. I, however, won't be buying anything as I found out I'm over 900 squids over drawn the other day. This means I won't be able to afford to pay my rent after christmas. That poses a bit of a dilemma when nothing will be going into my account up until then, and plenty will be coming out in the shape of food, bills, materials and such like. Arse. I hate being a student. More still, I hate Tony Blair for forcing me into debt before I get a career, creating a huge fat cloud of overdraft, debt and doom on the rest of my life. Tosser.

I didn't get to see my tutor on tuesday so still no new project as of yet, though he said it may be to do with "fondant fancies". Hrm.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fondant fancies huh? I smell potential innuendo and sex scandal, must mock.

And have to agree with you on the Tony Blair thing. Ah well, only £14000 debt for me left to pay off...