Monday, December 27, 2004

Smack.

Crikey. That was over pretty quick. As always. Hope everyone had a good christmas. I went into brum today to spend my christmas money and I found nothing. I was gutted. Even the fantastic oasis was shut so I couldn't get any decent rock night stuff. I ended up doing an incredibly boring and sensible thing that I was pretty shocked about. Yes, I actually put money INTO my bank. Though I have just bought a wine coloured corset online. :) My other favorite shop in town 'CULT' has become a trendified pile of donkey balls. So I'm gutted ahout that too. For some reason America has all the good clothes shops... not that you can tell from how they dress.

I have to go on a plane tomorrow. I'm flying off to Belfast with Niall so he can see his family over the christmas holidays. I'm scared. Even though I've met them before I can't help but feel uneasy about seeing them. Got to be done though I suppose.

If anyone cares I got the following for christmas... money, perfume, the shining and a perfect circle dvd, two bags, some jack daniels, a skirt and bright red lacey top from heavy red, a dress, some kinky pants from mom (!), some charms for my bracelet, looooads of chocolate-always welcome, some books for uni, some japanese chocs and some wierd japanese nightmare before xmas goodies from my bro and a jack skellington purse. We also fed my mom with Sloth cocktail and she loved it. Another convert courtesy of me. Ooh and my bro phoned from japan on christmas eve totally sloshed (it was 4 in the morning there), bless him. It was nice to have a little chat with him. He's loving it out there. I think he was missing the christmas spirit of the UK though, it's no big deal over there. If he stays on next year I definatly want to try and get over there though it's totally ridiculous fares for flights. Stupid airlines.

Still have no plans for new year. No one can afford anything this year and everyone's off to different parts of the country so it's a bit tricky. I'll probably end up staying in for a change. Totally free, lots of drink, totally warm and no drunk people puking and trying to kiss you at midnight. Not all that bad especially when you're broke. And no, I'm not spending my money on New Year. It's not worth it. I'm not spending money for something completely inevitable which doesn't change no matter how drunk you get. That's stupid.

Anyhoo. I'm off to pack. Flying off in a noisy, metally/plastic tube with wings tomorrow. I hate planes.

No comments: