Monday, January 03, 2005

Bang.

Something has shifted between us
A bitter rift an ocean wide
A gift with no heart, no care, no thought
our built up world reduced to nought
Not long until your plan's complete
Not long until I'm shift, alt, delete.


I wrote that while testing out a pen from a cracker.

Anyways, Ireland was ok. Got over meeting endless amounts of aunties and uncles in Niall's family. All in all I had a nice time and the flight wasn't too bad either. New year was also nice even though I stayed in this year. The total cost of the night was .... £O and I still managed to get happily tipsy. My Mom and Dad were tipsy too which was hilarious. I haven't seen much of my mates this hols which is a shame, everyone's vanishing to different places and stuff, plus no one's actually got any money to spend.

I really really REALLY do not want to go back to uni. Partly because there's only 12 weeks until we finish up for good and partly because I hate the place. Still, be nice to see certain folks again. Mark's been naughty and not updated his blog for about two months. Slacker. :-P. Also be nice to get back to rock night since I haven't been able to afford to go to edwards. :-( Aaaah edwards.... how I love thee. I need a rock night of sorts to show off all my new gear... Mom and Dad got me a gorgeous long skirt and a bright red lacey top, plus I've ordered a spanking new corset and a buccanear top. Woohoo! I'm off into Brum for a final time tomorrow. I've got to get Niall a pressie for our one year anniversary. One whole year. That's a long time for me. But it feels nice. :-). Crikey, the smiley things are coming in thick and fast in this post. I need to pop into the Oasis too... well obviously to pick up some more clothes money permitting and oggle at all the amazing kinky boots that I can't afford.

I wana know why loads of people keep dying. There's all this horrible tsunami stuff, plus three people in my family died in one week. My love goes out to the Williamses too for losing their nana too. It's sad.

x






No comments: