Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Select-a-mug

Me Montage
Posted by
Hello

I really couldn’t be bothered changing my profile pic over and over so you’ll have to vote for which ever of the above pics will stay on my profile via comments. If you care that is.

My ever growing ‘Slink’s Links’ has spurned a few more bloggers over the last few days. I’m so generous. I've also managed to mysteriously damage my left wrist from what I can only work out as an 'air injury'. I don't remember knocking it, spraining or twisting it but whatever I've done it's rendered my wrist completely useless. I bought a nice tight support bandage today so hopefully it'll get better before rock night on thursday. I also bought a new pair of boots but they won't be delivered for a while yet. Just to destroy what little cashflow I have left I also booked train tickets to go and visit the ladybug in Wrexham in two weeks time, for which I needed a new rucksack. Woohoo another weekend of drunken slinks and the bug. :)

Ho hum...

3 comments:

Pubis said...

Yay, at last it says Pubis at the top of my posts! Now I can say Pubis on your blog even more! Hehe.
Cheers for the link Hunny Bunch :-P

ktpland said...

yo missy!

cheers for my link too!

i like pics 4 and 6! u look so pretty in all of them lady! :-)

xxx

Anonymous said...

I don't know what your brother would think of number three! ;)

Four and six are very you. Not that the rest aren't what with them being actual pictures of you and all, but they're cool, fun and sophisticated...

Alexei