Friday, January 07, 2005

Wallop.

Talk about omens. The very mili-second we drove past the "welcome to *crap uni town*" my body reacted with a burp. When unpacking my computer broke and had to be taken back home for repair and today I fell down the stairs and cracked my head on the wall. It's down hill from now on. Though I did complete all my 'appliances' models today. I must admit I like my monster truck style barbeque. One more weekend to go until things get serious course wise; final drafts get handed in and final projects have to be started, chuck in an external assessment and planning our exhibition etc. urgh. On the plus side I have a cupboard FULL of christmas chocolate to help me through it all.

My new corset hasn't arrived yet. I'm feeling the pull of Nottingham to go shopping again, though I really can't afford it now all my christmas money's been spent. Though it is only 77 days until my birthday. :)


No comments: