Friday, January 21, 2005

Doin' 'Nowt

Man, I've been quiet this week. Only two posts so far. To be honest it's because I've had sod all to do for ages. Thursday I went into Nottingham with Niall. We ate in TGI Fridays because I'd never been there before. Expensive but not bad food. If you have a stomach the size of a house and a wallet to match, you'd love it. I was looking around for a new waspie and ultimately found the perfect one with studs down the middle but they didn't have my size. Damn me. Saved me some money though I suppose. Last night was rock night as per usual, and it was really busy for some wierd reason. I couldn't dance or bounce around though because I had a long skirt on which kept getting caught in my boots and my corset was pretty tight. A small section of it kept coming open though and revealing my belly which looked silly, so we left about half oneish. I had fun nonetheless as arthur made a rare appearance out and Mark was so very drunk, bless him.

This morning I had to put up my assessment show. It looked okay when I left so hopefully it's all still standing. I'm worried about my results. Fingers crossed. When I got back I had big plans to tidy, dust and vacuum my room but I promptly fell asleep. I still don't think I'm quite awake.

Doctors on monday. :-( Urgh.

No comments: