Sunday, January 09, 2005

Chocolates

Good news. My dad's worked in Bourneville (the chocolate city) for years now and as Cadbury is one of his clients he's always got offered freebies and discounts at the staff shop. Today I found out that from February he'll be based actually within the cadburys premises. That can ONLY mean more freebies, more discounts and basically more chocolate for me. Also it's dairy milks centenary year this year. Dairy Milk is 100 years old. (Don't know what I'd have done without it). They've turned all the offices purple by shining big purple lights on them. I love bourneville. I'd happily live there for a long long time. All the train station and street lights are purple and if the winds in the right direction you can smell chocolate in the air. Beautiful.

I'd like to point out I've done absolutely nothing today. I got up at one, ate food, played bejewelled 2 for about two hours, spoke to my mum and ... well thats about it. I should be doing some work, seeing as I'm meant to be handing stuff in on tuesday. Ah well. On the plus side I turned down the chance to buy some kickass boots for £30 on a last chance ebay offer... feeeeeeeeeel the will power. I also played with the idea of changing my picture in my profile but couldn't find a decent one so that'll have to do. I'm determined to take more photo's of things and people this semester, especially since it's my last one ever........ :O

Christ, where's the whiskey....

No comments: