Friday, January 14, 2005

...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Relax.


New Corset! Posted by Hello

Woohoo my new corset arrived today :)

%!&£!(@~{!£*!! I wrote a whole post which then vanished. Stupid internet connection. Grrr.

Last night was cool. First rock night of 2005. I wore my favourite little skirt and a basque for a top. I thought I’d feel really conscious but on the contrary I didn’t feel remotely aware that I was wearing my underwear. Jonno said I looked ‘indecent’ so I can’t say that no ones ever called me that now. Boo. It was nice to see Jonjon again though. He made me laugh and kept pointing out blokes looking at my new red bra. Weird points of the night were a) two guys asking me to pose for a photo whilst holding a piece of paper saying ‘I’ve got worms’, and b) three trendies who swore blind they’d seen me before in Essex. Wierdo’s. I finally got ‘Closer’ by NIN to be played thanks to Rich the DJ but most of the best stuff was played later on in the night when most people had gone home. Rock night always suffers crowd-wise when exams or coursework deadlines are looming. I couldn’t care less as long as there’s some good mates around and decent music being played. My feet suffered slightly. I think my boots were telling me off for not wearing them for a few weeks. Poor boots, I shall never abandon them again.

Ooh, forgive me for sounding like a geek but my new printer is really cool. It’s not connected to my computer yet as I’m still waiting for a cable to arrive but I can print direct from my digital camera memory card. The printouts look just like photo’s from a lab and they’re borderless and everything! :O

What can I say? I get ‘wowed’ very easily.

I think I use the word ‘cool’ too much. I need a new word that sounds more interesting than ‘nice’ but not as flamboyant as ‘fabulous’, that’d be an over statement and would hype up the feeling too much. Hrm.

No comments: