Friday, January 28, 2005

Bluurrrrb

I gave rock night a miss last night. I just didn't feel like it which is strange. We went to the cinema instead and although we missed 'Team America', we caught 'Meet The Fockers' instead. It was okay... I mean it had its moments, but other than that it was a bit... average. Still, it was a nice change from the union.

This morning I was godamn lazy and stayed in bed 'til about five to twelve when I decided I should get in the shower before the house gets too freezing. I was quite impressed I was able to half-sleep for so long since the bin men were delivering our roads wheelie bins this morning. Bloody noisy that was. Ah well... roll on the wheelie bin races.... I also heard Dave playing guitar pretty loudly at one point. I didn't mind though because he's quite good and it was about half eleven at the time. Anyways, I'm off home for a few days today. It'll give Niall a chance to get some quality work done without me moaning about being bored all the time. Poor thing, he always bears the brunt of my moods! I've already decided on a trip into brum when I'm home so that'll be cool.

Votes for the profile pic have been a bit slow. Shame on you. You have another week then I have to decide but so far it's between 4 and 1 at a mere two votes each. Puh. Go on... select-a-mug....

1 comment:

Lulu said...

hey slink, just thought I'd drop a few lines to say hi... btw your blog has inspired me - check out screen15... its not that interesting yet! less postage though... ^_^ sayonara.