Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Mini me

A strange thing happened yesterday. My tutor didn't set me any projects. All I have to do between now and assessment next week is add a few finishing touches to models and do my report. Cool.

I ordered a new mini skirt yesterday. The item description was... "Tiny Mini: Simple - and short - very, very short". Thing is I got an email from the company saying:

Hi Slinks,

Thanks - will let you know as soon as we receive the skirt.

For your information the length of our standard Tiny Mini is 16"- we find that's about the shortest we can go to guarantee decency!

Regards


Just what about 16 inches is short?! That's about half my leg! I thought that was ridiculous and seeing as decency isn't a major concern for me when it comes to little skirts, I sent em an email back saying can they make it 12-13" instead. My shortest skirt is 11.5", I've never had any complaints about being 'indecent' and it's my favorite so stuff all that decency talk.

I also had to fork out 130 odd squids for a new printer since my other has gone bezerk and started bleeding lines of streaky black ink on print outs. And I'm not the only one... apparantly both Dave's and Mark's printers have died or are in the process of dying.

I smell a conspiracy.

No comments: