Monday, January 10, 2005

Early Bird

I was up out of bed and in the shower by nine o'clock today and I didn't even have to go into the studio. How impressive is that? By eleven I had read through my critical report and printed all 22 pages off in draft ready to hand in. I also managed to do three crosswordy type things in between. Genius. So now it's 1.18 and I'm having a healthy(ish) lunch of a cheese toastie, some orange juice and an apple. Ooh I did sneak in a sausage roll and some grapes while waiting for my toastie.

I noticed this morning how the three guys I live with have almost as many toiletries as I do... The bathroom's full of hair gels, styling products, wierd creams and things in tubes with funny names. Granted I do have two sets of shampoo's, two razors (not that I'm super hairy or anything, one's I can use without shaving cream, the others a normal one) and loads of cleansing things, but yeah I was quite impressed with all the stuff in there belonging to the blokes. One of them, I've yet to find out who... even has a shower puff! For those who don't know that's a sponge type thing not a homosexual personal washer. My guess is Dave. Come on own up you big girl. Ah at least he's clean. Ish.

On a similar subject can anyone clarify the difference between normal head and shoulders and the head and shoulders for men?? They look and smell the same. Why do men need to be told it's okay to buy a relatively unisex shampoo? .... maybe it's because of people like me who write about their bathroom habits in blogs. Hrm. But still, if you're a secure enough male to go out and buy a shower puff... hell, you can buy some normal head and shoulders.






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Probably the same as the difference between men's and women's razors, sod all other than the price label.

Ramzi said...

Prepare to be crucified slink! I doubt your mates will appreciate you describing their toilet habits to the entire world...

They can't keep you alive, you know too much.