Thursday, December 09, 2004

i feelin gd todae... haha...sic

Well project ideas are coming along nicely. Thanks goes out to bunny and sook. Cheers misters. I'm also thinking a vacuum cleaner, scrubbing brush, lawnmower, bbq and iron. So any guys who can offer me any help will be much appreciated. My lawnmower currently has go faster stripes, a HUGE engine on the back with an exhaust and of course the wing on the back. aaaah the chav's will love it... or should i say luv it. Speaking of which, I've been browsing a few blogs today and it really annoys me when people can't be arsed to type proper words. If you can't be arsed to type properly then why bother having a blog?! It's not communication it's just laziness. It's all stupid text speak and some of it is almost impossible to decipher... unless i'm just turning into a fogey of course. Here's an example:

"...todae woke up at 7.30..earli sia..yesterdae actualli wanna sleep at 10plus to 11 de..in the end sms wit frens till 12 plus sia..haha..sleep like nv sleep..haixx.tired..went out at 8.10..meet cousins at 8.30 at the bus stop..toopid cindy and candy..late again sia..haha..den we take e mrt all e way to jurong..den we went to jurong centre...reach there at around 9.15..den we went to the mac..the three of them see me eat..haha..cox i nv eat breakfast..then hungry mah..haha..den after that we went to the fuji ice skate place..it was onli around 9.50 like that..the skate park onli open at 10..so we waited outside den at 10..we went in...we buy e ticket and we collect the skate shoes..."

Whaaaaaat?!?!?! These sort of blogs usually come with really StUpId WrItInG LiKe ThIs on it somewhere. Why oh why oh why?

Only a few hours to go 'till Bug landing. I'm going to try and take my camera to rock night tonight. I really don't have enough pictures of me and my mates, and it is my final year at uni so I may as well get the typical drunk student photos while I still can. I've done nothing today except clean the house, though I did find a forum with loads of men saying how much they liked small boobs on women. This cheered me up immensly. There are some nice guys out there, I've always known it but they're few and far between. To be reassured that not all guys like huge boobs is really comforting and makes me feel a little bit better about myself. It's just a shame, the majority let the others down with snide comments and pathetic, demeaning insults. In a wierd ironic twist, some men are happy drooling over large breasted women, yet require constant assurance that "size doesn't matter" when it comes to themselves. Anyways, despite that, after reading those pleasent comments from the decent blokes on the forum, I'm feeling good today. :)

Have a robot.

2 comments:

Slink said...

I should hope so

Unknown said...

Then again though what about those men who are quite happy with large boobs or small, and just find the person attractive in general, rather than focussing down on what is really rather a small aspect. Gimme a whole person rather than just a pair of huge tits any day.

Okay, done proving I'm the perfect man. Vacuum cleaner? Hmm...chuck a shredder under transparent glass in it so you can suck up paper and watch it get torn to pieces. Dunno really, can't think of a way to make a vacuum cleaner appealing unless you turn it into a little remote-controlled car-like thing.

Barbeque doesn't really need the help, but a huge cooking surface and flame-jets'll make anyone happy, not just men.