Tuesday, December 07, 2004

" Yup, good"

Good news. My tutor Andy said "good" today in my tutorial. That means he likes my work. I'm quite pleased. My next project involves making household objects appealing to men. Like an iron for example. Sounds easy enough... just slap a naked woman on anything and they're hooked. I also found out that Andy's brother in law is that Steve guy contestant on the X factor programme. He's pants though so no amount of "claim to fame" stories can get me to like him.

Only two days to go until the ladybug lands on the midlands and uni rock night. I haven't seen her since easter probably and she's one of my very best mates so I'm looking forward to it.

On friday night we got two films out, 'Secret Window' and 'The Missing'. They were okay. 'The Missing' wasn't quite what I expected. I thought it was a supernatural thing but it turned out to be more of a western. Hrm. 'Secret Window' was a bit more entertaining, though it had a wierd storyline. I suppose that's what you come to expect from Stephen King. All the same it wasted a few hours.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

An iron with a naked lady on it? Nah, not interested I'm afraid. Too tacky.

Now if you stucks loads of buttons and LEDs and little flashing lights on it, along with a couple of gadgets, then you'd have me.

Slink said...

I'm so glad you said that! that's exactly what i've designed! cheers bunny... anymore info would be wicked... i'm thinking of a scrubbing brush, lawnmower and stuff too!

Unknown said...

Scrubbing brush...hmmm...nope, having trouble on that one...uh, put a button on it that makes the end vibrate like an electric toothbrush and nab the gadget freaks again?