Monday, June 06, 2005

boo hoo

So I've finished now. It didn't look toooo bad in the end. In fact, my work will have been assessed today so they'll know what mark I got, though it won't be official til after the external examiner has been in. This friday we have the private view and monday to friday after it's open to the public. Obviously it's then all taken down again, and everybody buggers off home for ever and ever. eek.

More disturbing than that is the fact that it's my last EVER rock night. Well, I may come back to see kt and rfa next year some times and go then... but still... it'll be so odd. As a nice touch the organisers said it was going to be moved back into it's old location for the last hour... a really nice carthatic way of rounding up my three years of rocking out on a thursday night. I'm just about sad enough to actually cry about it especially if I'm as drunk as I was this thursday passed. geez... Was another wicked night though. It was that type of drunkeness that only really hits you when you get home and can't stop laughing at stupid things. Part of me really doesn't want thursday to come round; it'll be too sad.

Christ, I'm leaving... I won't see my mates and things... I won't be a student anymore... I'll have to work and ... no more rock night...

*head implodes*

2 comments:

ktpland said...

aww chicken! *hug*

just think ur very very welcome to come and stay at our house next year and go to as many rock nights as you want cos i actually wanna go to a few! hehe. yes you did read that right!!

best of luck for ur exhibition, think mum n dad might be going round on sunday so they might see you there! itll be great im sure.

miss you, not long till im back
:-S argh!

xxxxx

:lauren: said...

you could always come see me in the states. :) i RADIATE fun, dude.