Thursday, June 16, 2005

Cap'n Slink

pirate slink Posted by Hello

So here's me dressed up for Mark's party last week... though that picture really doesn't do my outfit justice. You can't see my kick ass bandana for starters... or my flame boots and cropped trousers complete with stripey socks OR my ace sword. I was a bit upset that no one challenged me to a sword fight or attempted to point me in the direction of treasure, but nevertheless the party was good. We did leave for home though when the others headed into town for the crappy clubs. Niall went as Clark Kent and Dave went as Cunning Linguist. Yes... indeed.

Woah it's sure been ages since then... my show was up then came down again midweek, I've bummed around, done origami, been happy, been sad, spent lots of money, bought Martin Grech's new album (love love love love love love love it), bought other random things that I can't think of, bitched about my tutor (I'm getting very good at it now), been into town lots, watched loads of films, thought about packing, stressed out about packing, avoided packing, been to see Star Wars and just about survived it, been out for a Mexican which was very tasty indeed aaaaand I think that's all.

We're just about finished here in Uni-town. In fact tomorrow is the big packing day. It's such a mammoth task it really doesn't even bare thinking about right now. My Dad's hired a van this time, so we should be able to get everything back in one trip. I hate it... packing, moving, it's such a hastle. Everything's messy and stressful, you lose things and never find them, you live out of bags and boxes for about two weeks pre and post move... the whole thing is just pants. Someone needs to invent that star trekky transportation thingy that I can't remember the name of ... thingey me jig .. y'know... beam me up Scotty... wotsit. Well I know anyway.

In other news this week... my computer's been in another one of it's moods. It keeps 'dumping physical memory' which sounds pretty serious to me, but it restarts and it seems to be fine... for aout three days. All my work's backed up so I'm not going to lose anything but I think it's in need of my Dad having a look at it rather than my usual analysis which goes something like this:

"laa dee daaa (that's me typing or whatever)... wha? ...what the..? eh? .... oh crap... you piece of *!£)£&)_!dumping what??!!! ^@!:£~{ why?! ^£(!_* What are you !(&!£!)/... restart ... hrmm>! £(!&&: ... oh, oh no it's okay... we're back."

3 comments:

Ramzi said...

Cute as a button me hearties!
A very cute button at that...

:lauren: said...

i dump physical memory all the time. and look at me! im in GREAT shape! ;)

you sexy bitch, you.

Saki said...

Arrrrrr :) (That was my lame pirate joke har har)

I want to go to a party dressed as a pirate