Tuesday, June 28, 2005

RESULT

Well I got em... I phoned up for my results yesterday and I got a 2:1 ... that'd be a second class, upper division honours. My break down (not mental) was:

Critical Report : 75 %
Semester 1 mark : 64%
Final 12 week project: 66

Total average: 66.6 % (I think that's what she said anyway)

I was so godamn pleased since I'd totally lost all faith in my course. I can't say it's restored it either, I still think the tutors suck ass, but I feel better about my work in general and am kinda looking forward to the self promotion and stuff come the end of summer. :-)

Niall did well... he got a 2:1 too and he's pleased... and well done to all my other buddies too, everyone's done themselves proud it seems.

In other news this week: I actually unpacked some stuff from the garage so now my room is neat and tidy with all my stuff in!! So I don't have to keep clambering over things in the garage!
It's so strange... we've aldo had to book a hotel for graduation/the grad ball which has cost us 100 squids for two nights... which for me is a bit pricey... but y'know it'll make it all a bit more formal and special.

Not much else to report unfortunatly... I'm going to hunt downt he wimbledon schedule and see when Andy Roddick's on next... purely because he's a good player of course... ;-)

5 comments:

Ramzi said...

I have no idea what all those ratios mean, but I got the impression you are happy and so... CONGRATULATIONS!

Paul said...

I think you all deserve a whacking great woot woot.

"WOOT WOOT".

Sorted.
Well done all! :D

:lauren: said...

yay slink! as usual, you effing ROCK, my girl. :)

ktpland said...

yaya well done chicken thats ace!!

*hug*

xxx

:lauren: said...

((((slink)))))

thinking of you, dearie...