Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Final Countdown

... nanananaaa nanananannaaa.... I woke up with that song in my head today and now I know why, it was destined to be the title for this very post.

Countdown to final Subversion : 23.5 hrs

Niall and I went to Notty today for something to do now we've both finished exams and such. Niall's exam and presentation went okay despite an invigilator messing up the programming on his calculator... dumbass. But, obviously a day out in notty with the sun shining was just what we needed to keep our funny little student brains occupied. I bought a silver polishing cloth, some origami paper, some new stud earings, a leather bracelet and a new pair of jeans to replace the ones I got paint on when painting the studios. Oooh I also got this really posh mechanical wine bottle opener for my Dad for fathers day because he lost his last one somehow. Quite successful, I think you'll agree... unless you're my bank manager.

There was a brazilian acrobat in the middle of Notty, doing all these acts and stuff. He was quite good. He managed to sumersault over this poor blokes head, put a nail in his nose, dislocate his neck by spinning his body round this ring on the floor, and diving through a hoop of knives. It was a nice twenty minutes worth of entertainment if nothing else, and I gave him a pound in exchange for his death defying acts. Well worth it. I should have taken a photo with my phone... better yet I should have remembered to bring my camera out with me so I could actually see what it can do.

I *WILL* be taking photos of rock night tomorrow... I want it fully documented because it's the very last one, though I don't think I'll risk taking my new one, I'd hate it to get nicked or damaged or something. I'll post them up as soon as I'm recovered on Friday.

Mark's having a party saturday too and it's fancy dress with a 'C' theme so photo's from that too hopefully, though I haven't actually decided what I'm going to go as yet. Suggestions please...

No comments: