Monday, March 27, 2006

I just wanted to say...

I might have issues, and troubles, and I know I can be really down and miserable sometimes... but one thing that I really know makes the difference is the fact that I have some damn excellent friends.

The last week has been truly crap, but the things that stand out are as follows: Getting a lucky scarab beetle charm in the post from Ru-Isu, Rfa and Ktp singing happy birthday down the phone, Lins being there for me even when things are tough for herself, Mark and Loz phoning to wish me happy birthday, and Adam doing his best to cheer me up and making me smile.

I have some ACE friends, I really do and I'm grateful for every one. Thanks guys... I really mean that.

1 comment:

:lauren: said...

i love you, girl. :)

for what it's worth, i think you kick some serious ass. i am very, very grateful for you. thank you for always being such a good friend to me.