Monday, March 13, 2006

Reflect.

Reflecting on the past week or at least the days where I did something interesting :

Saturday: I witnessed my baby sister (aged 16) going out into the big scary place that is Brum on her first night out to the Academy for a "rock night"... aaaaaaaaaaaah.

Monday: First day at work. Niall manages to crash his SECOND car only two weeks after his first car was written off after hitting a truck. This time it was due to the windscreen washers failing so that he was unable to see anything, with sun glare too. He hits a big Murk whilst trying to pull over into a laybay. The garage man says it's reparable.

Tuesday: Second day at work. Niall gets told his car has been written off because of parts prices. He is gutted. The flat we wanted gets let out a day before we were to view it after being on the files for months. In the evening, I meet up with the ladybug and Boss B for a girly night in. We drank Amaretto and listened to Johnny Cash. :)

Thursday: Boss B and I go to a local arts and crafts centre to paint pots. I painted a bowl for my mum for mothers day. How much do I rock?

Saturday: Niall and I look around local flats for when he transfers from Peterborough to Stafford. He buys a THIRD car. We hope this one lasts more than a few weeks.


So I forgot to mention that I got a little part time job which I started last monday. It's in a linen shop in town... totally rock and roll. The hours mean that I can earn a bit of money whilst working on self promotion for my illustration so I'm quite pleased. I've obviously not had much time this week to post so I apologise, dear blog, for the neglect.

I was thinking about my blog last night, listing the stuff I had to talk about and now I've actually got here finally, I can't remember a goddam thing! Nothing...

Some good news is that the motor racing season has started again. The bad side of that was that I missed the first actual race because I was working! I'm kinda half hoping for Alonso to break a finger or arm or something and then maybe my little Heikki can get a race or two. I really want to go to some motor racing weekends this year. I miss it alot and it's not all that expensive either, a good time is had by all on most occasions.

Ooh... my birthday is in two weeks... birthday lists available on request.

No comments: