Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My dearest...

In stark contrast to my last post...

I am so angry today. I am so angry I could burst out of my skin.

I am glass... about to break... If I shatter I hope that every single shard hits you right in your lying, jealous, loathing eyes.

YOU called ME that?!?! YOU????

You nasty, hypocritical, insensitive, weak, manipulative, pathetic, venomous, hateful, SPITEFUL, vindictive, malicious, messed up, spineless, CHILDISH, jealous, deceitful, screw-up.

I hope hypocrisy turns into a disease in your body and spills out of every pore.

Look in that mirror. See it break under the hate that I feel for you. See your filth, your actions, your hypocrisy and pathetic hatred reflect right back into your heart and break it. Over and Over and Over. I hope it does so for every day that you live in your fucked up little world.

Curl up and lie in the mess that you created.

It's where you belong.

Scum.

5 comments:

Ramzi said...

Ermmm.... errr... aaa... (mumbled confusion).

elChrizzo said...

and the positive thing about it; you have just increased my english power-vocabulary with at least three words I am not very likely to use any time soon....

Slink said...

glad I can be of help...

I feel slightly calmer now. Slightly.

:lauren: said...

get it out, girl. just keep spewing until you feel better. (((hugs)))

Lulu said...

Hey.. (I'm back online btw... meh) Hope you're ok hun (((hugs))) x