Thursday, March 23, 2006

No rest for the wicked.

Tired.

I got home from work yesterday completely shattered; I could barely keep my eyes open. But did I sleep last night? ... no.

This week has been completely deflating for a number of reasons. Some too upsetting to talk about, some too annoying to talk about and some that are plain boring. Sleep would at least break it up a bit, but instead it's been a big blurry mess of one long, tough day- just with some bits darker than others.

I filled my mind with the amazing creations of Dave McKean last night and it's inspired me to start working on some illustrations for self promotion and portfolio. I also want to do some basic animation work at some point, just to see how it turns out. Now if only I could sleep a while, I'd have a modicum of energy with which to actually DO something!

No comments: