Wednesday, January 02, 2013

2013

And here we are in 2013. 

I'll be waving goodbye to my little neice, my brother and sister-in-law on Friday ( sadtimes), and along with it I will be waving goodbye to 2012 (and all the nastiness that went with it-).

My resolutions for the year as highlighted by my end of 2012 review plus a few extras will be as follows:

Resolution 1: Be more active.
Self explanatory!

Resolution 2: Be less angry.
Spending less time watching infuriating tv programs on politics and debates on religion. 
Find more time watching things that make me laugh and inspire me.

Resolution 3: Laugh more.
As above- watch more tv that makes me laugh; spend time with people who make me laugh.

Resolution 4: Be Inspired.
Be inspired by sights, sounds (gigs), comedy, theatre etc.

Resolution 5: Be more creative.
Find time for photographs, projects, clay work, sketch books and ink pens. Obtain a new tattoo!  

Resolution 6: Blog more.
Find time for more blogging perhaps to monitor the success of these resolutions!

Resolution 7: Feel settled.
Sort out what I need to be happy and chase it.  It won't happen over night and it won't happen by keeping everything the same.

I'm already getting off to a good start with Resolution 4: Be Inspired as I received two pairs of gig tickets for the Deftones and Bastille gigs in January and February. Absolutely STOKED about those. The new tattoo will also be either a dragon or a chinese style phoenix I think but this is still a work in progress. 

Despite the governments best efforts, despite the knobheads I am bound to encounter, I hope that this year will be a happier one.  For everyone. Except anyone who upset me last year of course- you can go do one.  :-)


No comments: