Monday, January 21, 2013

Resolutions Update

As the first month of 2013 draws to a frosty and foggy close, I thought it was about time I had a Resolution update:

Resolution 1: Be more active. hmmm. Not happening as of yet thanks to the cold and snow.  My aims though are to start doing my nightly situps again, to go for jogs/runs and look into Boxercise classes.

Resolution 2: Be less angry.
I am no longer watching provocative debate shows which always fuelled my rage.  I need to try not to rise to the bait.

Resolution 3: Laugh more.
I need more comedy!

Resolution 4: Be Inspired.
Yes! Films. And I'm reading again too. When I finish Mark Kermode's book I will be reading Neil Gaiman, Sylvia Plath, Christopher Hitchin and Derren Brown books which I have waiting.

Resolution 5: Be more creative.
I have a commission on the books already and I am still working on the new tattoo.  Thinking Eastern Pheonix or a dragon as a tribute to my fictional heroine Lisbeth Salander. A reminder not to take any shit from men is always good for the soul. 

Resolution 6: Blog more.
Done and done!

Resolution 7: Feel settled.
Work in progress.  I have the knowledge now and I feel less afraid of cutting out parts of my life that lead nowhere but misery and negativity. I know what I DON'T want. Now to know what I DO.

No comments: