Sunday, January 27, 2013

Still Counting.

Volbeat. How have I missed out on these for so many years??! Pretty sure I should have been rocking out to these guys at Uni rock nights all those years ago... what a waste! Still, I found them now... and have just bought their 2010 album Guitar Gangsters and Cadillac Blood. 

 

 
" Counting all the assholes in the room
Well I'm definitely not alone, well I'm not alone
You're a liar, you're a cheater, you're fool
Well that's just like me yoohoo and I know you too
Mr. Perfect don't exist my little friend
And I tell you it again, and I do it again
Counting all the assholes in the room, Well I'm
definitely not alone, well I'm not alone

Look deep into yourself before you blame all others
for betrayal, for betrayal
I promise, so easy to say, and easy you failed,
and you do it again "
 
 

I *THINK* I've finally found a way of using my new cowon so that the artist files all show up in the right place but it's meant I've had to download a new music player, and therefore I know need to re-tweak all the sound settings which is annoying.  Still, if it means I can keep the player rather than sell it on ebay then I suppose we're all good.  Still annoyed and disappointed.
 
Happy to say that all the snow seems to have gone thanks to the sun and a bit of MUCH welcomed rain. 
 
I have a lot to say on here at the moment, just not sure I can, so I might get my old diary out and write some stuff out this week... but I'm still counting too...

No comments: