Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy Stuff.


So here is my beautiful little neice Natalie at 8 months! She can't crawl yet but it looks like her leg muscles are starting to get stronger as she's standing up (with support) so I don't think it will be long until she's mobile!

Last night I went to the cinema to see Lincoln.  At the risk of sounding highly ignorant, I'm not knowledgable in the field of American political history so a lot of the political details in the film went over my head and I found parts of it hard to follow being unfamilair with the terminology used.  However, the human aspect of the film, I thought was brilliantly conveyed.  Daniel Day-Lewis' performance is completely Oscar-worthy with most of his monolouges just drawing you in as if it's just you and Mr Lincoln himself in a room.  Really, quite stunning.

No comments: