Thursday, October 14, 2004

Bed

I was in bed all of yesterday and i'm not going into college again today. Fortunatly i can just about get on with my work, though i really should email tutor andy to tell him where i am! Niall has been looking after me, bringing me chicken soup and drugs. aah. Sadly i don't think i'll be going to rock night tonight, don't think it'll do me any good. poo.

I've been looking around random weblogs; there's some wierd wierd uses for them out there. I found one really cool one then i lost it and can't remember what it was called, but the guy was a total nutbag.

Ashborn's EP is out and on sale, i can't wait to see it. It'll be good to see my art work in print. :) I'm really excited, and i hope it all goes well for them. They're doing some gigs soon too, so hopefully i can get to at least one round here. That reminds me... i need to set up a links list on here.

Right, off to do some work.

No comments: