Monday, October 18, 2004

The Nightmare before Halloween

eyes Posted by Hello


I've been shopping today. For Halloweeeeen. I spent a bit more than i usually would but i am very pleased with my red bob, pvc horns and black wings :)

Bad Fairy Posted by Hello


So, the illustration Halloween party should be interesting. Usually no one turns up and they're held at somewhere crap like 'vice versa' in town, but still... should be entertaining to get some first years drunk even though they have loads of work to do! muah-ha-ha-ha-haaa.

Today's been a good day. I popped into uni for half an hour to see a tutor about a report, answered some peoples questions about the course as they were looking round to see if it was good enough for their daughter... don't worry i was very polite and didn't tell them the truth about the crappiness of the town itself, that the course was very tough but all in all good. I was in a good mood, fortunatly for the uni! Then i met up with the boyf to go and get some ink cartridges (fun fun) and halloween costumey bits. Then when i got back i tried on some of my new stuff and messed around with my webcam. Hence the pics.

Also, my coughs okay and my mouth ulcer didn't stop me eating today so it must be getting better. Downfall of the day- I did have a mcdonalds. Bad me. I'm ashamed.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God DAMN you are sexy!!! Grrrrr!!

Going to be a cool halloween party with you dressed up like that!

Hope the boyf - (lucky bastard) - doesn't look too crap beside you, although obviously you're going to steal the show, gorgeous! :)

Wally xx :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah

Nice horns!!!!

:P

nice bloggy thing you've got going here... I shall come here more often! I have a CD for you by the way! it's very special!

;)

Alexei