Thursday, October 21, 2004

Techno-pants

Mood: Bad. Very Bad.

Right, this is the third ******* time I’ve tried to post. The next time three men want to get a wireless internet connection, tell them where to stick it. It’s the most rubbish thing I’ve ever come across. And that includes umbrella’s. So for the third time….

Today I found a shop to rival the student-style greatness of Wilco’s. I bought four pairs of knickers, one bra, two pairs of socks with frogs on, some hair bobbles, two lovely scarves and an umbrella for £22. Good old Primark.

About umbrellas. They suck. They’re good in theory but I’ve yet to own one that lasts more than a months use. I must have been through about 20 umbrellas in my short life time. That’s just stupid. And some shops have the nerve to try and flog em for £15… what on earth is in them that costs £15?!? Yeah they look all technical and fiddley and well designed, but a bit of a breeze and BAM they break! I just had to open one my one the other day and it broke. Needless to say I bought ANOTHER one to fit in my bag today. I still have my kids, bright red, ladybird umbrella… now THAT lasts. And that’s a kids one.

It’s rock night tonight. I’m actually well enough to go and drink whiskey this week! J It better be good. I haven’t decided what to wear yet. Hopefully Mark can come. He needs cheering up and it’s never the same without him. I hope he feels better soon. I hate it when my best mates are sad.

The mystery of the slow net connection was resolved today. One of my housemates has been downloading dumbass films, on or two at a time and clogging up the net. So, after a swift act of sabotage today, I got the net up and running quick as lightening!(*evil laugh*). He’ll never know. He never reads this anyway. He’ll have to live without crappy Smallville for a while.

Roll on rock night…

No comments: