Friday, October 15, 2004

Never Sit Behind An Elephant

I kept the tv on for background noise while i snuggled up in bed last night. For a change though it made me laugh. It was some dumbass show on wierd stupid clips, complete with annoying voice over man. Basically this zoo keeper was cleaning the floor directly behind an elephant, the elephant decided he wanted to sit down and proceeded to move its bottom downwards thus enveloping the zoo keepers head! Yes, for a few seconds the elephant had a mans head stuck in his bottom. I don't know who i felt more sorry for. I mean, i can think of plenty of men who deserve that sort of punishment, but no elephants. I wouldn't subject an innocent elephant to that.

Yeah, I definatly feel more sorry for the elephant.

I'm not in the studio again today. But i've been good and emailed my tutor so he knows i'm not slacking off. Well i am right this second, but i will do some work later. The models nearly finished, just needs a base and photographing by next tuesday so not much pressure.

I am starting to get my taste senses back. And i'm not needing as many drugs so i think i'm getting better. yay. I've also recieved all the art materials i need finally so hopefully i've spent my last on bloody art stuff for a while now. yaay. Plus, ktp is coming home for Christmas from India so thats more good news! :) and yaaay.

Laters.

No comments: