Sunday, October 17, 2004

weekend

a pretty uneventful weekend. I'm still recovering from nasty cold and am trying to get rid of this gross mouth ulcer thats stopping me eating cuz it hurts so much. Saturday was spent shopping for bits and bobs then sleeping and mark came round in the evening and we watched 'stigmata'. It was okay and made me think about how shit the church could be if this 'editing the bible to a pro-church/institution' thing was proved true. Obviously i doubt we'll ever know but it was interesting to contemplate. I had a wierd dream that night about taking over this race of really small, half man- half slug like creatures by providing them with food and farms and wierd stuff like that. Then today, I went to see my nanas and grandads today and got money, chocolate and free food. :) Got a call from Rfa who may be popping in tonight for more dvd watching. I fancy something funny.

I got pissed off on the way home because so many idiots drive around with their fog lights on when theres no bloody need. It's NOT FOGGY YOU PILLOCKS! It doesn't look cool. Anyone who thinks that two extra lights suddenly turns your otherwise sad and pathetic middle of the road car into some sort of twin turbo, growling beast of a vehicle is quite frankly a tosser.

Get a life.

I'm angry now. Other things that piss me off... religion, not rolling up the toothpaste tube, hairs in the shower, shallow people, bitchy girls, people who think they rock but don't, people who assume high intelligence makes them better people, women who moan about how mean people are to them because they're overwieight then slag off thin people (hypocrisy), digital camera batteries, mouth ulcers, men, politicians, and my hair growing back too quick. Just a small selection of an ever growing list of hatred. And... relax.

Decision ... do i go into uni tomorrow or not?

1 comment:

Ramzi said...

Don't go...

Monday = pie in the face

Ask Garfield...