Friday, October 29, 2004

A Big Cardboard Box

Well, I just got back from notty. Mum and dad picked me up to take me out for dinner and a walk around the shops. I was good and didn't buy anything... oh except for a funky bat keyring because i keep losing my keys in my bag. I saw some horses disguised as cows, and the biggest cardboard box i'd ever seen. You could have fit about ten standing men in it.

The Halloween social was fun despite me and linz being the only ones who dressed up. Lots of first years showed up which was suprising. Mark managed to play some decent music and i got a little bit tipsy but it was a laugh. I wore my black and white stripey thigh highs, a short black skirt, black top, my black wings and my horns. :)

Rock night was also ace. It was just me and niall as mark was being a busy bee working, Jonno's skint, and i think dave hates me so he didn't come. But i had a really good night. Through no fault of my own I was befriended by a very drunk trendy cockney girl who had "never been to rock night before"... (ya think?!). But she had tried her best and had er... ripped her jeans to "fit in". It was quite funny talking to her, though i spent most of the time laughing at her drunkeness. I said hello to a first year illustrator that i met the previous night, and also a guy called Rich stopped me for a chat which was nice- i didn't even know he knew me. I was also approached by a random guy with floppy hair who asked me if i was all alone to which i pointed out that niall was actually lurking in the shadows behind me. He wasn't impressed. (hee hee) So yeah it was a night of randomness. The music sucked towards the end and we left early again, but they had played some decent tracks earlier on and i got to have a good bounce around in my big boots. Woo.

Off to see Ashborn play at the shed tonight. I wish i could afford new boots...

No comments: