Friday, October 29, 2004

Echoes

Echoes EP Posted by Hello


Just got back from the Ashborn gig at 'the shed'. They were phenomenal as usual. Even the last band, who were a decent cross between rage against the machine, the chillis and something else, lacked that certain something that ashborn bring to the stage and audience. They also dedicated 'Rasina' to me and Ian (manager and general cool dude) ... though i'm no way as important as him when it comes to the band! I was so chuffed though, to do artwork for them and have them so grateful is such a privalege and an honour. Seeing my work on the finished cd is so wierd and rewarding. I bought a copy so that i can keep the signed one they gave me special. :)

Once again i had a really good time.

Also, theres a lovely rainbow effect going on around the moon tonight. Aah. :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)

Your artwork is and always has been brilliant, so it's no less than you deserve! Anyway, I'm glad you enjoyed it, it was good fun... Hopefully we'll be back there soon!

A