Monday, November 01, 2004

Feeling ... Blurgh

Walking through town in a bright wed rig, black horns, stockings and suspenders and black fairy wings, with Hellboy, a number of Zombies, a gangster, Captain Barbosa, a gladiator and Obi Wan... just a typical saturday night out in town or Mark's house's Halloween party? Yeah the party. It was cool, despite ending up in Vice Versa- ew. Everyone looked great though and it was good fun dressing up. Mark looked totally fab all painted up as Hellboy. In fact everyone looked cool.

I'm feeling really ... just below average at the moment and it sucks. Haven't done much the last two days. Sunday i caught up on some much needed sleep. Things still aren't any better with Dave. We're still not talking, i hate it, but i think i'm out my depth when it comes to solving this one. I don't think he's interested. Makes me want to cry.

On the plus side, I spoke to my good ol' pal Adam today, up in leeds. He says he has a Muse-related pressie for me but he won't tell me what it is!! Needless to say i'm really intrigued...

Studio tomorrow. Urgh.




No comments: