Sunday, November 28, 2004

Woob

It was one of those mornings where you don't want to get in the shower because the bathroom is freezing and the second between taking off your dressing gown and actually getting in the shower seems like an eternity. Then, as soon as you're in, you don't want to get out. Boo for cold bathrooms. The psycho shower curtain seems to be settling slightly, it only tried to smother me once before I got it to stick against the wall.

I've finished all my models though some are in need of a few tiny details before I head off to Nottingham to photograph them. It' s left me a bit high and dry this weekend so Ive made a start on making a few Christmas pressies.

Act of Stupidity of the day goes to Niall who I found standing in the bathroom for ages pouring a refill bottle of handwash into the empty one. Why didn't he just take off the plungy top thing and stick it in the new one, I hear you ask? Because he's Irish. That's why.

Rock night was cool last thursday. For a change I wore my "Burton-esque" stripey trousers, with a waist-clincher and halter neck. Woob! The music was a bit punky for a few hours but it got alot better towards the end of the night with some of my favorites being played. :) Since then I've been working two days solid.

Mmmmmm cheese toasties....

2 comments:

mistyeyed said...

hey, what's a woob? got an interesting blog there. sigh, miss the UK. was there two years ago, and i even went by nottingham. =)

Slink said...

I guess a woob is a Woo! but cooler. Of course.