Tuesday, November 09, 2004

my rooms a mess

The best thing about staying in all day is that i don't spend any money. There was no point going into the studio today because tutorials are on. I did loads of work yesterday, and hopefully i can finish up this project soon and move on to one with more scope. I haven't stepped out of doors all day which means i won't sleep because i've had no fresh air, but does mean i've done a decent amount of work and not spent stupid amounts of money on random things or food.

I miss my buddy mark who i haven't seen in about a week. I really need a good night out soon, i think a night out at Rock City is in order soon. Or even better, a trip home to go to the gallows and edwards. I miss them too.

Since i've been stuck in my room all day i haven't even seen anything wierd. Booo.

Tutorial with Andy tomorrow... serious discussion about the quality (or lack of) in my work. :S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's no i in I! :P